CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, June 6, 2011

Under the Sheets With Soror Hoov'mm (1st edition)

      So I decided to start a blog within a blog. Silly? maybe...Entertaining? Most likely. I figured I'd take this opportunity to elaborate on my name a little since I'm sure some...if not all of you...are wondering what it means and how the hell I got it.    
      If you haven't figured it out from the ridiculously large "I <3 Giving Head" sign then I'll have one of the sorors direct you to the nearest special ed teacher's blog. But any who...let me get my algebra on and break it down for you. Lets start with Hoov...which should also be obvious but eh...Hoov is pretty much an abbreviation of Hoover...which I'm pretty sure we all know as a top of the line vacuum. Need I say more? Now lets play english teacher for a sec. Note that if you look ...Hoov is made of 3 letters...H,O,and V. To most folks...that spells Hov lol...and we all know what that means :) Buf for those of us who don't heres the definition taken straight from the "Book of Ebonics" ( located in the vocab of a brutha/sistah near you) Hov:   adj. Extremely awesome, God like, coming from Jehovah which is the Hebrew word for god. Made popular by artist Jay Z
      Now that we're done with our little vocab lesson lets move on to the rest of the name shall we?


      As much as I'd like it to be, there really isn't some complex logic as to why I chose to stick the apostrophe double "m" at the end. The only reason that is there is because it's the only sound a man can make while he's boxing with my uvula (dangly thing in the back of our throats people). It normally starts with a deep manly rumble...but give me a good minute or two...I'll turn it into a high "you sound like my bitch" squeak.
      BUT! all in all when you see the name Soror Hoov'mm (or a vacuum cleaner) you'll think of "head so immaculate you woulda thought she was  suckin ya soul through ya shyt!"( actual quote but thats another installment all together )


      As usual I'll leave you all with a question: If you were a sister what would YOUR name be and why? You never know...if you have good enough  reason you might find yourself invited!


Until Sex Time... this is Soror Hoov'mm saying...




Fuck You <3















0 comments: